Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Better Half!

So, Steven and I have been together just over 9 months now, and it's been the best 9 months of my life! Steven is the most amazing fiance anyone could ever wish for, he is kind, caring, he is my provider and my other/better half. You know it's love when you think about you're life without that person and couldn't fathom how horrible it would be. Being away from Steven for a day is hard enough, life without him would be impossible. Not only is steven my other half, but he is my better half. Steven makes me want to be a better person, a better student, a better lover, a better everything. Every day I wake up with a desire to be the best fiance and lover I can be. I hope that I can be all that Steven deserves and more. When we get married I want to take on the roles that I should as a wife so that I can make things as easy as I can for Steven. I love him so much, he is what keeps me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment