Wednesday, February 2, 2011

time for a new begining

Lately i've been moody and having a hard time staying positive although all the things in my life are being laid in my lap. i'm getting married in June to someone who loves me dearly, i got a job subing at a day care so I could better pull my weight when Steven and I get married, we have a honeymoon booked for 7 days in Asheville, wedding plans are tucking along(im meeting with a photographer tomorrow)! I don't know where this weird inability to be happy came from but i'm tired of sitting in the passenger seat hoping hoe will pull over and let me drive soon. So I am going to take the wheel and gain control again. I know i'm not perfect but it wouldn't kill me to try! Lol. Well, when you're eyes roll in to the back of you're head it usually means something. night

No comments:

Post a Comment