Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hello world

Well, hello guys! Its December 19,2010… not too long before Christmas will be here! Christmas I by far my favorite holiday and winter is my favorite season(although I’m not too fond of the chapped lips and the dry skin). I think what excites me most this year is that I have such an amazing man to share Christmas with this year! This will be my last Christmas before I get married and it is so exciting to say! Ever since I can remember, my dream has been to find my perfect man, marry him, settle down, eventually have kids and raise them! In 6 months I will have one, no two things scratched off that list! I am so fortunate to have met Steven and I feel blessed to be his fiance! I feel like I am rambling and I have a headache. It is late so I am gunna get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment